Arkansas Diesel Performance Parts and Installation.
Dodge 5.9L Cummins 89-93
Dodge 5.9L Cummins 94-98
Dodge 5.9L Cummins 98.5-02
Dodge 5.9L Cummins 03-04
Dodge 5.9L Cummins 04.5-07
Dodge 6.7L Cummins 07.5-12
Dodge 6.7L Cummins 13 -17
| Ford 7.3L Powerstroke 94-97
Ford 7.3L Powerstroke 99-03
Ford 6.0L Power stroke 03-07
Ford 6.4L Powerstroke 08-10
Ford 6.7L Powerstroke 11-15
|GM 6.2L & 6.5L 82-00
GM Duramax 6.6L 01-04 LB7
GM Duramax 6.6L 04.5-05 LLY
GM Duramax 6.6L 06-07 LLY/LBZ
GM Duramax 6.6L 07.5-10 LMM
GM Duramax 6.6L 11-15 LML
GM Duramax 6.6L Kodiak/TopKick
Exhaust kits, Ported Exhaust Manifolds, Air Intake kits, Turbocharges, injectors, 6.7L Powerstroke High Rev Valve Springs, Computer Chips, Low Restriction Fuel Filters, Performance Transmissions, Clutches, Steering and Linkage, Shocks, Struts and Springs, Intercoolers, FICM's, Heads, Pistons, Camshafts, Rear End Gears, Gauges,
Some products are not legal in the state of California for use on any pollution controlled vehicle.
Some products may be capable of disabling all or part of the emissions systems on certain vehicle applications, WHEN SELECTED BY THE END USER TO DO SO. EMISSIONS REMOVAL IS NOT LEGAL ANYWHERE WITHIN THE USA, UNLESS THE VEHICLE IS NOT REGISTERED WITH THE DIVISION OF MOTOR VEHICLES, AND IS BEING USED SOLELY AS A COMPETITION RACE VEHICLE. BY SELECTING ANY SETTINGS THAT CAN ALLOW REMOVAL OF EMISSIONS EQUIPMENT, YOU ACCEPT ALL RISK AND LIABILITY ASSOCIATED WITH ITS USE, AND AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
1. All settings or calibrations that may allow emissions removal are intended and developed for off-highway, organized, sanctioned, closed-course RACE/COMPETITION USE ONLY!
Any other use, on ANY road, public or private, within the USA, is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
2. R&M Diesel insists that you do not select any calibrations or settings if this vehicle has been registered or certified for highway use within the USA.
3. Some product when used incorrectly may violate local, state, and federal laws pertaining to emissions, traffic, registration, and safety.
4. Use of this product may damage or destroy mechanical and/or electrical components of this vehicle.
5. Use of this product may void or nullify the vehicles factory warranty.
6. User understands that motorsports are dangerous, and that installation of this product may subsequently require special driving skills or techniques to safely operate the vehicle.
7. User assumes sole responsibility for the safe, proper, and legal use of the vehicle at all times.
8. The purchaser and end user releases, indemnifies, discharges, and holds harmless R&M Diesel Services LLC from any and all claims, damages, causes of action, injuries, or expenses resulting from or relating to the use or incorrect installation of this product that is in violation of the terms and conditions on this page, the product disclaimer, and/or the product installation instructions. R&M Diesel Services LLC will not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, exemplary, punitive, statutory, or incidental damages or fines cause by the use or installation of this product.
USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!
R and M Diesel Services