R and M
Cummins Diesel Commercial Truck Service and Repairs
Call Rusty @ 870-941-6160
Serving the Little Rock, Arkansas Area.
Located a short drive from Downtown Little Rock, Close to I-30 and I-530.
Cummins Diesel Engine Service Department Certified Mechanics Specialize in Cummins Engine Repairs and Overhauls.
also offer hydraulic system repair and diagnosis.
All Series Cummins Diesels engines worked on:
Cummins B Series, Cummins C
Series, Cummins ISX, Cummins L Series engine, Cummins M Series, and
We provide service and parts for Cummins diesel engines, power generation
equipment and related products. Our shop is equipped with the latest
diagnostic tooling and Cummins certified technicians. We offer in-shop and
mobile on-site service capable of serving:
Trucking, Industrial, Bus, RV,
Agriculture, Marine, Mining, Construction, Military, Rail, Oil and Power
If you are in need of repair service on your Cummins Diesel or if would like for us to handle your preventive maintenance, then give us a call.
R&M Diesel goal is
to help you stay running and productive. We make it our business
to assist you in getting the most out of your equipment. Downtime is the
enemy, and we make every effort to prevent it.
Our highly trained certified technicians assured the job will
be done right.
We undergo rigorous training throughout the year and are
equipped with state-of-the-art Diagnostic Software to ensure your job is completed quickly and correctly – the first time!
You can bring your Cummins Diesel engine to us on a trailer or back of your
truck if you want.
Our wide range of support services includes:
- Well Equipped Shop and Mobile Trucks
- Highly Trained Certified Diesel Technicians
- Scheduled Oil Sampling - Repair Before Failure
- Repair for all Cummins natural gas, diesel, and propane engines
- ReCon engines and engine overhauls
- Engine horsepower uprates
- Exhaust after treatment installation and service
- Mobile Field Service for Road, Farm, Construction and Factories.
- Diesel Particulate Filter Cleaning & Baking Equipment.
Cummins isx15 the most popular
heavy-duty engine in North America.